We've enjoyed following our friend's blogs over the last few years, and often joked that if we started a blog, what would we write about? And who would read it? So, we decided to have a baby. We hope you enjoy our blog!
Could this be more amazing...my baby's having a baby! I can't contain my excitement! Hey, wait, who said I had to contain my excitement?! I am saving up all my hugs and kisses so that baby better get ready! It's a good thing the little guy is still in his mommy! That baby may never touch the ground what with all the grammas and grampas and aunties and uncles and cousins, and friends and friends and friends...So happy for Jayme and Beck and their miracle baby boy! Now I get to see what all the Grands have been talking about. And this is one heck of a GRANDBABY! Looking forward to this blessed journey with these two great parents! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo...
Could this be more amazing...my baby's having a baby! I can't contain my excitement! Hey, wait, who said I had to contain my excitement?! I am saving up all my hugs and kisses so that baby better get ready! It's a good thing the little guy is still in his mommy! That baby may never touch the ground what with all the grammas and grampas and aunties and uncles and cousins, and friends and friends and friends...So happy for Jayme and Beck and their miracle baby boy! Now I get to see what all the Grands have been talking about. And this is one heck of a GRANDBABY! Looking forward to this blessed journey with these two great parents! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo...
ReplyDelete