Monday, February 1, 2010

We're having a boy!

Beck and I found out last week - without question - that we're having a boy. We have no idea what this means just yet, but we can't wait for all that's in store! I'll post some ultra sound pics as soon as I get them scanned.

2 comments:

  1. We all know there are only two kinds you can get, so it had to be one or the other. Either way, no one would send it back! Who would have thought Jayme would be having a baby...and having a boy?! God has a reason for everything and OH BOY a blessing! We all know that baby is going to be the cutest baby ever (gotta be bias) 'cuz I'm ____________...whatever Baby Boy Beck wants to call me. Oh, my...counting the days til I can get that baby boy in my arms! Love and hugs to MY baby and BBB's daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I figured Beck would have a girl. But now that I know it's a boy, I figure he's a tap dancer. Ah-cha-cha...

    ReplyDelete