Monday, February 1, 2010

Tummy photos

Lucky for me, most of my friends have kids, which means they have wonderful advice (and hand-me-downs!). I've been encouraged to document my growing belly and while this is fun for me and Beck, I'm not really sure of the blog balance between "ahhh, how cute" and "oooh, didn't need to see that." So, I guess I'll give this a whirl. In these early weeks, it seems okay to show a little skin. We'll see how I'm feeling about this at week 30. Here we have 12, 16 and 18 weeks.


2 comments:

  1. My baby Jayme is so little, soon that baby will be carrying HER! :-) So overwhelmed with emotion thinking of feeling her move inside of me and now SHE will get to experience that one-of-a-kind feeling that you NEVER forget! I am overcome with joy that we get to share one more thing! Love, Love, Love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like me BEFORE dinner! ;)

    ReplyDelete