Here are some belly photos.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
22 weeks
We're celebrating 22 weeks! According to babycenter.com, our little guy now weighs about a pound (that's it?) and is about 11 inches long (similar to a spaghetti squash). And as the baby grows, so do I. I may have to part ways with my bella band, the lovely piece of stretchy fabric that has allowed me to wear my jeans and some pants/skirts, until recently. It's just not cutting it anymore. I'm enjoying a prenatal pilates class and my new discovery - decaf skinny vanilla lattes at Starbucks! I know, I'm late to the party. But it doesn't matter. It's my little piece of heaven in a cup. Yum!
Here are some belly photos.

Here are some belly photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Adorable Jayme! I'm excited to follow your growth! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteHow amazing to hear my baby talk about her baby.. God definitely knew what He was doing when he made babies and pregnant women...in that order (chicken or the egg?) because if the women didn't know what gift they were getting...they would never agree to the pregnancy...Yay, God.
ReplyDeleteYou still look so small. I'm catchin up to you really quickly. :)
ReplyDelete