Once I got the green light to exercise again (mid-August), I joined the local StrollerStrides group. I thought it would be a great way to get out of the house and to enjoy summer (my favorite time of year). I started when Beck went back to work, so it was a good transition into being on my own with Tyler, and getting out and about with a baby in tow. Each class lasts for 1 hour, combining cardio, conditioning and toning exercises with nursery rhymes at various intervals, to get the kids involved. Tyler sleeps through half of class. Slacker.
Saturday, September 25, 2010
My first "mom's group"
I am really behind on my blog posts...so here we go with trying to catch up.
Once I got the green light to exercise again (mid-August), I joined the local StrollerStrides group. I thought it would be a great way to get out of the house and to enjoy summer (my favorite time of year). I started when Beck went back to work, so it was a good transition into being on my own with Tyler, and getting out and about with a baby in tow. Each class lasts for 1 hour, combining cardio, conditioning and toning exercises with nursery rhymes at various intervals, to get the kids involved. Tyler sleeps through half of class. Slacker.
Once I got the green light to exercise again (mid-August), I joined the local StrollerStrides group. I thought it would be a great way to get out of the house and to enjoy summer (my favorite time of year). I started when Beck went back to work, so it was a good transition into being on my own with Tyler, and getting out and about with a baby in tow. Each class lasts for 1 hour, combining cardio, conditioning and toning exercises with nursery rhymes at various intervals, to get the kids involved. Tyler sleeps through half of class. Slacker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You inspire me!! And cut Tyler some slack ... it's hard being a baby. :-)
ReplyDelete