Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Predictions

38 weeks, 4 days and counting...we had another growth scan yesterday to make sure the baby was on track (since my belly is measuring 2 weeks behind "schedule"). All is well in this cozy womb and the ultra sound tech estimates Baby Beck's weight as 7 lbs and counting. I can handle 7 lbs...let's hope he makes his appearance before he gets too much bigger! It's amazing that as far as medicine and science have come, doctors can't truly predict the exact date when a baby will make an entrance into the world. The anticipation is exciting...and I'm enjoying bad television and trashy romance novels while I wait.

1 comment:

  1. Sooo exciting Jayme! I hope you are feeling wonderful! I thought the baby must have been here by now! I really pray you have a "Sarah Cecchin" delivery! Welcome to the sisterhood of motherhood! gina

    ReplyDelete