I always look forward to the ultra sound - a little peek inside to see what Baby Boy Beck is up to. Friday was our growth scan, to take measurements and make sure everything was on track. The doctor confirmed everything was as it should be (and confirmed he was still a boy), estimating his weight at 2.14 pounds. He is head down with his back against my belly - he turned his head a couple of times but kept mostly turned away. A shy one! He was resting his chin on his hand - something I saw Beck do later in the day and it freaked me out a little. How can this baby already have our mannerisms! I've included a shot of "the thinker" (it kind of looks like a snake biting his chin, but rest assured, it's his hand. I made sure.)and a side profile - his little duck lips melt my heart!
The thinker
Side profile
No comments:
Post a Comment